1018 Davidson Dr. – Fort Collins, CO 80526
(713)-742-3351 – firstname.lastname@example.org
M.S. in Kinesiology – The University of Texas – Pan American; Expected December 2014
Thesis: Personality in Personal Training: Perception Versus Reality; 4.0 GPA
Major Coursework: Advanced Exercise Physiology, Motor Learning & Control, Advanced Sport Psychology, Exercise Psychology, Sociology of Health & Illness, Coronary Heart Disease Risk & Detection
B.S. in Kinesiology – Sam Houston State University
2007 to 2011
Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) – The National Academy of Sports Medicine
2011 to Present
Freelance Writer – 1/2009 to Present
• Generate unique website and blog content. Create and rewrite content and product descriptions with a SEO focus. Format and structure training manuals and create core story presentations (Bodybuilding.com, EliteFTS, Ventanapropertiesco.com, Watchhospitalhouston.com, Supplements.co.nz, Thefullpint.com, among others).
Fitness Specialist – 5/2010 to Present
• Conduct individual training sessions of varying length. Create personalized exercise programs. Prospect and sign new clients. Write programs for remote clients and monitor via text, email, and video.
Personal Trainer – 3/2013 to 6/2013
Anytime Fitness – Denver, CO
• Conducted 25 and 50-minute individual training sessions and small group TRX suspension training classes. Created and implemented the personal training program and supporting materials. Educated staff on recent fitness, exercise, and nutrition trends.
Assistant Master Trainer – 11/2012 to 3/2013
LA Fitness – Houston, TX
• Conducted 25-minute individual and small group training sessions. Maintained a full schedule at 50-60 sessions per week with very high client retention. Upgraded existing clients to the Master Training Program.
Personal Trainer – 10/2007 to 8/2009
Sam Houston State University – Huntsville, TX
• Conducted individual training sessions. Implemented an ‘Ask The Trainer’ booth in the facility. Created a fitness newsletter for the personal training department of Recreational Sports.