5) I really, really enjoy beer. I’ve tasted well over 100 in the last year. I guess it’s not a huge number, but considering that a year ago I hated beer with a passion (and couldn’t even tell you what a craft beer was), I’m pretty proud of this.
6) Spending time in the outdoors has enriched my life in ways that I can’t even begin to describe. I won’t dare try to convert to words what the outdoors has done for me, but needless to say it’s been wonderful. I’m calmer, happier, and more adventurous than ever.
7) Your network, the people that support you, is invaluable.
8) Meeting friends in a new city, without the help of school, is pretty rough.
9) I’m sure there are tons more, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.